Shipping & Tax
Available Shipping Methods
We ship WORLDWIDE!
In order to ensure delivery efficiency, we work with DHL Express and FedEx at the present. Orders not within the scope of DHL distribution will be forwarded by DHL Company.
All international orders are subject to customs and duty fees as defined by the country of import. Customs and duty fees are not included in your order and/or shipping total. Unionfab is not responsible for fees associated with import. The parcel recipient must pay all payments.
Please note, Unionfab is not responsible for any shipping deliveries that may be affected by customs, natural occurrences, transfers from the logistic company to the local carrier in your country or air and ground transportation strikes or delays.
Please contact our customer service (email@example.com) or your account manager before ordering if you want to use other shipping methods.
For your protection, please inspect your packages following below guidelines:
1. Before accepting or signing your delivery, please inspect the parcel and its content for any potential damage that may have occurred during the shipment, including products, quantity, products checklist, invoices (if any) and more.
2. Every order that we send from our factory is carefully inspected. If you receive a damaged parcel, product errors, product shortages or other issues, please contact your account manager or customer service team.
3. We advise you to kindly sign the proof of delivery when receiving the parcel yourself. If someone else signs for the parcel for you without the presence of the delivery personnel, any issues will be on your own responsibility.
Please contact your account manager for any product issues within seven days after receiving the parcel.
Have Trouble In Product Delivery / Inspection ?
- Complaint Hotline +86 18221603447 (Monday to Sunday 9:00-18:00)
- Complaint email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complaint Whatsapp +86 18221603447
- Complaint iMassage
- Complaint Skype